Fiftheen questions, fiftheen dilemmas.
1. No eyebrows or a big black visible moustache?
No eyebrows! You can always draw them.
2. Having beautiful healthy and perfect nails that you can’t use nailpolish on (ever) or having ugly unhealthy and weak nails that you can use nailpolish on?
Beautiful healthy and perfect nails.
3. Long hair until your fee tor short cropped hair?
4. Having a smokey eye for the rest of your life or never use eye make up again?
5. Very red cheeks or a grey face with no color?
Red cheeks. Looks way more beautiful and healthier.
6. Never ever using cosmetics again or only using cosmetics that are tested on animals?
To be quite honest I don’t really check if something is teste don animals or not before I buy it. I should and want to check but it would be hypocrite to say that I would never use cosmetics again if I couldn’t use cosmetics that are not tested on animals.
7. Yellowish tooth that are perfectly straight or perfect white tooth that are not straight?
8. Going to school/your job for one day wearing something totally not wearable and looking up strange when people say something about it or call in sick that day?
Going to school/my job in the strange look. I would like to see how many people would actually have the guts to say something about it.
9. Never ever use nailpolish remover again or take of your nail polish every day?
10. Use a bodylotion that takes care of your skin very well but that stinks a lot or using one that smells perfectly but doesn’t take care of your skin at all?
The one that stinks, the scent will fly away and you can always try to mask the scent.
11. Dying your hair in a kinky color (neon pink, green etc.) or dying it grey?
12. Never exfoliate your face again or only exfoliate it with real sugar or salt grains?
Never exfoliate again. I don’t really exfoliate my face only my lips and nose from time to time.
13. Wearing a very slutty lipliner or blurred “panda” eyes?
Slutty lipliner. I know from experience that lipproducts don’t stay on that long on my lips.
14. Never buy cosmetics again at the drugstore or at the more luxury store?
At the drugstore. I have very sensitive eyes and some of the products at the more luxury stores are better for my eyes.
15. Don’t buy any make up (you can buy care products) for the next 1,5 years or handover your whole stash (including care products) and after that you get to buy a new one for 250 euros?
Handover and buy a new one. I would by my favorites again (mascara, blush, remover, day cream) and from the rest I would try new stuff.
If you want to do this tag as well, feel free to do say. And don’t forget to post your link to it here because I would love to read your answers.